*This post will be updated continually*
- Bishop Barron (theology and Church teaching, culture, etc)
- Fr. Mike Schmitz at Ascension Presents (theology and Church teaching, spirituality, culture, etc)
- Matt Fradd (philosophy, theology, interviews)
- Mike Licona (historical evidence for the resurrection, reliability of the gospels, NT scholarship).
- LizzieAnswers (basis of Catholic beliefs in the Bible and early Church history)
- Unboxing Catholicism (apologetics: Protestanism, done by a fellow Filipino!)
Books are a great way to learn deeply about God and Christianity. Since there is literally so much to learn from, I will list a number of recommended books per category. Feel free to check them out! Most of these books that I will mention have ebook versions available so you can get them anytime you wish.
- Catholicism: A Journey to the Heart of the Faith
- Why We’re Catholic: Our Reasons for Faith, Hope and Love
- The Light of Christ: An Introduction to Catholicism
- Upon This Rock
- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist
- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of Mary: Unveiling the Mother of the Messiah
Jesus and the Gospels
- Simply Jesus
- The Case for Jesus: The Biblical and Historical Evidence for Christ
- Can We Trust The Gospels?
- There Is a God: How the World’s Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind
- Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism
- Surprised By the Truth
- Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity
- Honey from the Rock: Sixteen Jews Find the Sweetness of Christ